Looking for Players for Mini-Campaign

Home Forums Online Gaming Game Recruitment Looking for Players for Mini-Campaign

This topic contains 94 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  SITZKRIEG! 7 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 95 total)
  • Author

Since it seems that it’s wanted to stick me on flight control, I made a different character.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UMq18wKpNnO6mY3XGQRjTlfNqK5hOU5l

(Squinting and holding hand over eyes.) I can’t see who’s asking the question. It’s too bright in here.

*hides the eye drops* Nope, no issue here. >.>

SITZKRIEG!
    Lieutenant

So… how will this work? Will we be using Discord given that there is a new article posted on this blog describing that? Forum posts? Email? I’ve never done play by post.

Maesel
    Lieutenant

I was hoping for discord as it’s what I am most familiar with. I’ve done some play by post, but not much.

Discord is definitely easier and best to organize. I use Discord for my crew and they love it. + when we actually do have time to sit down at our respective computers some evenings it flows really fast.

It needs to be on the forum. I don’t really use that program.

Maesel
    Lieutenant

If you haven’t tried discord I would suggest it. Its pretty lightweight, free, and gives you lots of options including voice chat. There is also a phone app that works really good as well.

I have it and have tried it, but don’t use it because I don’t really like it.

JtEvans
    Lieutenant

I have also never used discord, but am open to trying it. Whatever makes game play run more smoothly.

I have used Discord for audio during virtual live play online, but never for play-by-post. I have some play-by-post experience with Pathfinder on the Paizo Forums, but that is the extent of my experience with that format. I’m flexible and willing to try whatever the GM feels will work best.

Mephit James
    Admiral

Well it seems like there’s a preference for people using Discord but at least a few who would need to drop if it’s not here, right? I’d be happy to run it on these forums. This subforum is set up for doing that, in fact! Would anyone need to drop if that’s the case?

Mephit James
    Admiral

It also looks like everyone except @jasemarten is ready to roll, right?

Ready, Admiral.

Maesel
    Lieutenant

I’m ready to go. But lets nail down all the procedures and rules for play by post to make sure we are all on the same page. Discord is my preference but I can go with forum if everyone else wants to.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.