Looking for Players for Mini-Campaign

Home Forums Online Gaming Game Recruitment Looking for Players for Mini-Campaign

This topic contains 94 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  SITZKRIEG! 7 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 95 total)
  • Author

SITZKRIEG!
    Lieutenant

I strongly prefer to have a TNG era ship if we’re running a TNG era game (although I’d be fine with a Soyuz during TMP if we changed eras) . I’m fine with any modern spaceframe though from the Nova to the Sovereign. I suggested the Akira earlier due its tactical focus since I’ll be the security chief but I’m fine with anything 2350+.

Mephit James
    Admiral

Well, sounds like we’re looking at something like the Nova, Sovereign, or Nebula. The only name I’ve seen seconded is the U.S.S. Bucephalus so let’s go with that.

Maesel
    Lieutenant

Kind of early for a sovereign.

Let’s go Nebula class ship then. I expect to be able to examine my crew shortly. I will want to see them gathered in full form in cargo bay 1 at 0600.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qbij1oaoa0yskm8/startrek_character_Hercules%20Henry.pdf?dl=0

I made some changes to better match. I don’t know why it keeps me as Lt. Jr. Grade since I am the captain. Is that possible?

Maesel
    Lieutenant

Did you use the sta app to make it? Mine let me change it.

Our Bridge

Mephit James
    Admiral

Alright, here we go! I have an opening post up at the link below so go check it out! Please post your character’s opening moments and link your character sheet. Thanks!

Star Trek: Bucephalus

Mephit James
    Admiral

I ditched the post, Michael, since I want to have everyone post their stuff first. You can save sheets wherever you like, I’ll link them in the opening post. I think I have most people’s links in this thread but if I don’t then post them quick!

SITZKRIEG!
    Lieutenant

Could you also explain here how play by post works mechanically? How do we handle conversations/interactions/combat/rolling/etc? Do you expect daily posts or more/less frequent? I’m not personally familiar with the format.

Agreed. I’ve done Play by Post with Pathfinder/Starfinder on the Paizo forums, and they have coding specific for that format, like being able to use a dice tag to make rolls within the posts, or ooc tag to mark out of character comments in another color. Do we have something similar?

Maesel
    Lieutenant

I’ve got some stuff prepped when we are all ready to go. Just wanting some clarification on procedures and such.

JtEvans
    Lieutenant

Just so it’s available again, here’s my character sheet. Eliaz Lin, Chief Medical Officer.

I also changed the view setting so anyone can see it.

SITZKRIEG!
    Lieutenant

GM, any update/ETA on a possible “how to play by post” guide?

Mephit James
    Admiral

Yes, sorry, I meant to write it up yesterday but work got crazy! Expect something this afternoon.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.