Question about the Quadropole Quandry

Home Forums General Discussion Continuing Mission Discussion Question about the Quadropole Quandry

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Dismuke 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Brick Andreasen
    Lieutenant

I have to say that I am loving the Sargon Region, and each new mission that explores more of it just makes my day. I did have a question, though, in case I find a group who wants to run through the Supreme Mandate campaign.

As far as I can tell, the Quadropole Quandry was the first mission specifically set in the Sargon Expanse (though many of the other missions that have appeared on Continuing Mission could easily fit there). However, only Planet of the Ebon Pearl and Prayers of Suppression are labeled as taking place in the Supreme Mandate campaign. My question is this: Is Quadropole Quandry unrelated to any of the events in the Supreme Mandate campaign, or does it feature any important details about the Sargon Expanse that would be relevant to the campaign?

Thanks for your help, and for all your awesome work on creating fan content for this amazing game!

Brick Andreasen
    Lieutenant

Update: I just read the comments on the Prayers of Suppression post, where the awesome Michael Dismuke answered a similar question: https://continuingmissionsta.com/2018/12/01/continuing-mission-campaign-supreme-mandate-prayers-of-suppression/

I guess I should get better at looking at comments before making a forum post about already answered questions! 😀

Sorry for my late response. You are right on target.

By the way, let me know what you think of the gaming modules. Would love if you wrote a review!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.