Starting a campaign and looking for players

Home Forums Online Gaming Game Recruitment Starting a campaign and looking for players

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  adam 21 hours, 57 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Euan12B
    Lieutenant

I am looking for three or four more players, it will be play by post on discord, Post VOY let me know if you are interested.

I run a game here and am looking for more members too. However, I don’t really use discord.

statik367
    Lieutenant

I would be interested in either/both if they are still open. I never done PbP before, but it sounds fun.

Mine is still open and running. Feel free to look over the adventure we have so far. Security Officer and Chief Medical Officer are both open as well as a lot of junior positions anywhere. The other players have provided a background story for their character on the “Thinking of running a game here” blog in this section. The actual game is “Prelude”.

Enjoy looking into it!! Let me know what you think and if you are ready to join in.

adam
    Lieutenant

Hi, I’d be interested in joining a pbp game if there are any spots open. Let me know what is availale please. Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.