(This is an announcement reprinted from a marketing email.)
Today we’re delighted to announce the release of Star Trek Adventures: Gamma Quadrant, a brand new source book for the Star Trek Adventures RPG, which brings a wealth of new information on a previously unexplored sector of the Star Trek universe.
Star Trek Adventures: Gamma Quadrant is available from DriveThruRPG.com. Here are the details on this intriguing new source book:
THROUGH THE WORMHOLE…….LET’S JUST SAY IF YOU WANT TO DO BUSINESS IN THE GAMMA QUADRANT, YOU HAVE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THE DOMINION. — ZYREE, DOSI TRADER
The Gamma Quadrant Sourcebook provides Gamemasters and Players with a wealth of information to aid in playing characters or running adventures set within the ever-expanding Star Trek universe. The Gamma Quadrant Sourcebook contains:
- Information on the Federation’s relationship with the Dominion and other Gamma Quadrant denizens, as of 2375.
- Material about the Dominion and its history, structure, and culture; including information on many of its member worlds, allies, and enemies.
- Detailed information about the brutal Dominion War, from its beginnings as a cold war to open conflict involving billions of beings.
- A dozen new alien species to choose from during character creation, including the Dosi, Lurians, S’ona, Wadi, and the Changelings!
- A selection of starships from the Dominion and S’ona, as well as several notable wartime Federation vessels.
- Guidance for the Gamemaster on running missions and continuing voyages in the Gamma Quadrant and on the front line, along with a selection of new Non-Player Characters to enhance encounters.
This book requires the Star Trek Adventures Core Rulebook to use. Print buyers will receive a complimentary PDF on completion of purchase.
We hope you enjoy this latest Star Trek Adventure sourcebook and look out for more great Star Trek Adventures coming your way later this year.