The Menagerie Cards series continues with new Evolution / Predation / Ethology cards. See the first post about Menagerie Cards for how to use them, and use this link to find all the cards in the series so far.
Set 13: Corvoid / Endurance Hunter / Hypnotic Defender
- The Corvoid Evolution suggests a bird shape, in this case crow-like. However, you are free to change the shape to that of any bird.
- The Endurance Hunter Predation indicates an animal that tries to tire out its prey by chasing the target, before attacking. Wild dogs are an example.
- The Hypnotic Defender Ethology refers a creature that tries to hypnotize those that prey upon it, to ignore it. Some creatures may use this as a strategy for attack as well.
Set 14: Ursoid / Insectivore / Camouflager
- The Ursoid Evolution suggests a bear-like creature.
- The Insectivore Predation indicates a creature that feeds on insects, like frogs and mantises.
- The Camouflager Ethology refers a creature that is able to camouflage itself against the background, or create its own camouflage. Chameleons, frogs, trapdoor spiders, and octopi are some examples.